Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hello....are you there?

Welcome to my blog! I have been inspired to start a blog based on the journey of my life and all the happenings, but have neglected to do so for so long! Finally I mustered up the courage and time to put this thing into action! Ok so welcome!!! I'm excited about having you here and hope you find my blog to be interesting, exciting, and most of all INSPIRING!

I want to focus on many things mainly in under the topics of faith, fitness, food, family and friends, fun and some other things that probably don't start with an "F"! :)

So here's a basic break down on why I chose these topics:

1. Faith - I am a devout Christian striving to live a life that is pleasing to God and inspiring to others on a daily basis!! My faith and relationship with God has grown tremendously over the past few years and I'm in awe at how far I've come and excited about how far I will continue to go! I have found so much peace and joy since I fully accepted Christ into my heart! I couldn't imagine life without the love of Jesus in it!

2. Fitness - I have become a true lover of fitness!! I have always had goals of wanting to be fit, but I never fully committed myself to them until recently! Being fit is truly a lifestyle and so many changes had to be made in my life to adapt to this. Be on the look out for fitness inspiration, tips, and just what I'm doing from day to day to stay healthy and fit!

3. Food - We all love food! We can't live without it! Right? Right! I believe to be fit and stay fit, we must be conscious of the things we're eating.  All calories are not created equally, so educating ourselves on what is in our food is soooooo important!!! I used to think if I ate a bunch of crap and just went to the gym to work it off, I'd be good.  Unfortunately, working out helps, but it doesn't change the fact that I still allowed so many horrible things to enter my body...my one and only temple!

----*Disclaimer* I am not a fitness or food expert.  I am just really interested in the topic and will just share whatever I'm learning about or whatever is working for me.  Always do your own educating on these things to be sure it's right for you and your body! ----

4. Family and Friends - this is another important aspect of my life. Their support, encouragement, and love for me has helped me through some of the hardest times in my life! I will definitely have to post things about my family and friends because they are a part of me!!

5. Lastly...fun - Everyone loves to have fun! Laughter is the medicine for the soul! One aspect of fun that I love so much is TRAVEL!!! I will post about my experiences, and other things that I love to do for fun!

...so in case you hadn't noticed, you might be wondering why I chose "Romantic Comic" as my handle. Well I am a true lover!! I love love! God is love!! Thus I love God! But really, I do love love! I"m a huge romantic and believe in pure, beautiful, healthy love! Not just in romantic relationships, but love everywhere! And in case you don't know me personally, I'm rather funny! I feel like my energetic and bubbly personality brings a lot joy to the lives of others and I'm proud to be able to put a smile on peoples faces!

...so here we go! Enjoy and please leave a comment if you're feeling inspired! :)

Yours Truly,

Ash

1 comment: