Sunday, August 11, 2013

Gym moaners

One type of person I usually roll my eyes at while turning up the volume of my iPod at the gym is the token "gym moaner". Now you might not be familiar with who a "gym moaner" is, so I'll tell you. It's those women (sometimes men) who are lifting a set amount of weight and then they start moaning/groaning/panting or making some other form of weird noise as they lift. My opinion of these people is that they clearly just want some attention!

Hey everyone!!! 

  
Look at me lift this weight and just to be sure you're watching, I'm going to give you an audible show along with it!!! Typical Mrs. Parker type! LOL

But there's this thing where you really don't understand someone until you're faced with that same situation. I was at the gym the other day doing some pull ups. I was doing descending reps with only a 10 second rest in between basically doing a muscle failure exercise and it happened....



I did it....

I became a "gym moaner"!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How did this happen!!??

I totally didn't intend to let out a loud, I can hear myself over my iPod, MOAN!!!! 

I was definitely not looking for any attention (there was like 1 or 2 other people in the whole gym at the time), but I was definitely struggling to get through that last set and it just...HAPPENED!!!

After that experience, I vowed to never judge another "gym moaner" cause it definitely happened to me again! I became one of those people that usually get on my nerves at the gym. LOL le sigh! 

Do you have any pet peeves at the gym? 

No comments:

Post a Comment