Monday, November 4, 2013

Welcome to November....slooooooowing down



September and October has been two months of me being constantly on the go and my social calendar bumping and booming with all kinds of great things to get into.  Now I've finally made it to November where it all slows down....and I'm 100% perfectly fine with that!!!

I have been gone every single weekend in the month of October.  For the past 3 weeks, I've been in the DC/Maryland/Northern Virginia area.  I am literally all traveled out right about now! This weekend, I went up for the final time (for a while) to visit my sister for her birthday.  I didn't get back until this morning and went straight to work! I'm grade A...exhausted!! 


For the month of November, I have plans for two weekends, and the other two weekends, I have literally scheduled a staycation....at my own home....with absolutely no plans!!! And I'm super looking forward to it!!! If I had my own, selfish way, I would make this entire month a scheduled "no plans for the weekend" ordeal.  This weekend coming up is my first weekend in months that I haven't had any plans at all! I'm sooooo looking forward to waking up in my own bed on a Saturday morning when my body feels like getting up and not when someone else is waking me up! I haven't slept-in in forever! 


Since tomorrow is election day, I have the day off so I plan to lounge around, catch up on Scandal, go vote, and hit the gym. I do need to go grocery shopping and do some cooking so I'll also add that to the plans, but as you can see, this schedule for tomorrow is very minimal compared to what I've been up to lately!

I'm not complaining about my social calendar at all....I just really do appreciate alone time from time to time and welcome it! Even if it means I have to schedule it to ensure it'll happen! 



No comments:

Post a Comment