Monday, November 4, 2013

Scandal


This weekend while visiting one of my sorority sisters, I had the opportunity to get hooked on one of the best shows on television....(yes, I'm like 3 seasons late...so!)....SCANDAL!!!

I'm sure you're wondering why the heck have I not been on this kick before this weekend!? Well in my defense, it comes on at a time when I'm usually in bed (10pm) and I'm not a huge tv watcher. I'm usually coming home from work, hitting the gym, then trying to relax a little before heading to bed no later than 9:30 on most nights. I value getting a full night's rest and not being tired and groggy in the morning. 

Either way, I started watching this over the weekend and I am HOOKED!!! When I got back home today, I got a Netflix account and am currently catching up on all the shows so that I can be all caught up in at least another week. I'm on Season 2, epi 4 right now. 

The show is so addicting and awesomely written!!! Right now, my favorite character is duh...Olivia Pope! Mainly for the fact that she handles business, has an awesome sense of fashion, and she's a woman in charge! Her presence is impeccable and Kerry Washington is truly doing her thang in this role!!

My second fav is Harrison!! Mainly because he's so handsome and those suspenders that he wears on every episode are sexy as hell!!! He's also basically just eye candy, but I do like his role on the show as well!

I can't wait to get all caught up! I think I'll watch another episode or two tonight, then try to get a few more in tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment