Thursday, January 31, 2013

Using Instagram as a resource

                                                   


In case you haven't noticed, Instagram is more than just people posting random, pointless pictures of "selfies", their kids, shoes, clothes/outfits of the day, etc. Now don't get me wrong, these things happen! I mean it's an app that is basically a time line of pictures posted by people you choose to follow.  After getting home from the gym tonight, I happened to be scrolling through my time line and came across a person who is really into fitness who recommended another user that we all should follow.  I clicked on their page and sure enough, there was TONS of motivating pictures and people that the user recommended I follow.

I then realized how much of a resource Instagram really is! It's just as resourceful as Pinterest!!

Here are a few people on the gram that I have enjoyed following for fitness inspiration:

funkygym (this page has tons of other people that they recommend you follow)

bgg2wl (this stands for Black Girls Guide to Weight Loss...she also has a very inspiring blog that I recommend)

strongerthanyourexcuses (great motivational quotes and sometimes they post great exercises that you can do to target certain areas)


What are some pages you follow that you have found to be inspiring?

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. I love Instagram! I use it for recipe ideas, different workouts and motivation.

    You should check out:
    fitmencook
    mankofit
    fightforfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Nakia!!! I am already following mankofit and another friend on Facebook recommended fitmencook! I'm going to check out fightforit now!! Sounds like a good one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete