Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Meet the Browns!!!


This past weekend, I witnessed one of my best friends get married!!! Here we have Mr. and  Mrs. James Howard Brown!!! Ok so where to start to describe how amazing this day was!! 

Let me first start by saying the reception was LIKE THAT!!! We had such a great time!! Good music, great food, and everyone danced the night away!! The DJ had to announce that the last song was being played to inform everyone that the party was over *tear*. It was so sad to see it come to an end! 

The ceremony was absolutely gorgeous as well! Valena and JB got married at St Peter Baptist Church in Glen Allen, VA.  Reception was at the Cultural Arts Center in Glen Allen, VA.  Of course, I teared up throughout the ceremony, but I am proud to say I didn't actually cry!! Just a little misty eyed action.  There were a few things that happened during the ceremony that had me laughing inside which kept it light for me! I usually am a true water works at weddings, but I've gotten better over the years. Probably because I've gone to so many weddings! I think this was wedding number 17 or 18 for me!

Everything came together so nicely and definitely was worth all the stress that goes into planning a wedding!! I'm so happy for Val because she certainly deserves happiness and true love!!! I wish them many many blessings and years of marital bliss!! 



                          
Here's a picture of Valena's grandmother getting down on the dance floor! She's 91 years YOUNG!! I love grandmother!! She's always the life of the party! Photograph taken by Derrel Todd.

                                 
A little photo booth fun with me and the girls! I love photo booths at weddings! It's so fun and I love the feeling of nostalgia I get after getting the strip of pics that prints out when you step out of the booth.

Kia and I in the limo heading to the wedding


Congrats again to the Browns!!!! God bless!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment