Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Coffee please


A little late, but I'm hopping on that coffee bandwagon!

I feel like "needing" coffee is half I need the caffeine to wake up and half social.  Well maybe it's social for me....I mean I feel so cozy when I have my coffee. In fact, I feel like this.....with every cup! 


and sometimes like this....


LOL like no bull....I imagine myself in the comfy jammies or cute fall accessories enjoying my cup of Joe! 

I have attempted to limit myself to only drinking a cup on Mondays and Fridays as a treat since I love to put lots of cream in my coffee. I used to head over to Starbucks once in a while for a skinny vanilla latte and then got up on the hype of the infamous pumpkin spice latte [PSL].  Oh but the last time I went and dropped that almost $5.00 on a tall latte...I was like forget this! 

I now fill up at the local 7-11.  I'm so not a coffee snob and don't mind pouring and flavoring my own cup for $1.26 when I use my reusable cup! Schweet deal and I love it!!!

I'm hopping not to feel like I need it every day, but hey...I hear that can happen! I don't want to be one of those zombie-types who swear they can't function before having the Joe! That may be doing way too much! So are you a coffee drinker? If so, is it a "need"? 




No comments:

Post a Comment