Monday, February 11, 2013

1000 page views!!!

I'm currently at 1000 page views and I just want to say thank you all for your support!! When I began blogging a little under 2 months ago, I wasn't sure exactly where this thing was going to go. I was very interested in just jotting down a few thoughts here and there to share with a few friends.  

A few years ago, I started blogging and Blogger actually saves your blogs on one account. I read over a few of my posts from that blog and I was so embarrassed at the things I was talking about. It was pure foolishness so I deleted it all hoping no one had ever really read any of it. 

I'm so thankful for growth and for being able to be a blessing and inspiration in the lives of others! This is my goal in life! It truly does inspire me when I inspire others!! Thanks again for reading and please subscribe so that you never miss a post!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment