Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Workout and Worship Wednesday 2/20/13

Happy Wednesday everyone!!! It's midweek and we're two days until the weekend!!! Yay!!!

Here's today's Workout and Worship Wednesday segment!

Today's verse that I'd like to share with you all is a focus scripture I found in my Lenten guide. It's from Matthew 9:35-38 and it says "Jesus went through all the towns and villages. He taught in their synagogues. He preached the good news of the kingdom. And he healed every illness and sickness. 36 When he saw the crowds, he felt deep concern for them. They were beaten down and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.
37 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “The harvest is huge. But there are only a few workers. 38 So ask the Lord of the harvest to send workers out into his harvest field.”

I encourage you all to think about some "work" that you could be doing to help and show compassion to others! There are so many people who need help with so many things! If you have a gift that you could share with someone, please do! One thing I know a lot of people want help with is staying motivated to workout and eat right. Find a buddy to keep you motivated and you do the same for him/her! We're almost at the 3rd month of the year and that is certainly when most people fall off the "let's get healthy and fit" bandwagon. I hate to call it a bandwagon, but unfortunately, that's what it becomes for so many of us. Commitment and passion is key to stay successful in this thing! It's a lifestyle!! You don't have to apply this all just to working out and eating right. You could help others in any area of expertise that you have! 

Song of the day is You Are Great by Juanita Bynum! I love, love, love this artist and her music!!! She has such a powerful voice and I find myself in deep worship with many of her songs!!! Here is the link on YouTube

And today's workout is one to help get those glutes in check!! I'm all about having nice buns and great legs!! Summer is coming up and we all want to look nice in our shorts and dresses!! At least I do! :)

I found this on Pinterest so hopefully the link allows you to get to this page even if you don't have an account with them. If you can't get to it, let me know and I'll find another way to get it to you!  Your Best Butt.

Have an awesome day everyone!! Peace, blessings, and motivation to you all!!! Thank you for reading!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment