Saturday, March 16, 2013

New Changes

If you haven't noticed already, I've made a few small, yet significant changes to my blog!! I'm really excited about it because when I first started blogging, I didn't think it would be something that would become so important to me! For starters, I decided to change the name of my http address! Romantic Comic was the only thing I could come up with initially, but since I've been blogging for about about 3 months now, I decided it was time to change it to something that was more significant to the actual blog contents.

New name....www.station4inspiration.blogspot.com. I was on the phone with my Bih trying to come up with something different and it seemed like everything was already taken! It was quite a challenge coming up with something, but finally we found a winner!!! Yesssss!!! Not that clever, but whatever, it fits with what I'm trying to do here so there ya go! :)

I also added some enhancements to the overall layout...you like?

Bih provided me with some much needed feedback and said she really liked yesterday's post because I had more pictures and not as many words. I am totally aware that I can be really wordy and some of y'all aren't here for all that! I'm working on it....promise! So expect more pics in the near future!

I also especially liked including my 5 moment memoir in yesterday's post so I will share that with you all every time I post...but just for one day! I initially thought I would catch you guys up and post all my 5 moment memoirs from days that have passed, but Bih told me that was over kill and shut the idea down. See, I need this feedback people! I want y'all to be inspired!! Not overwhelmed with a lot of words!


Yesterday's 5 Moment Memoir...

  1.  I sent Ange a thank you card in the mail today for being such an awesome big sister! I can't wait for her to get it! 
  2. I took a walk around my neighborhood today while listening to Juanita Bynum station on Pandora. That was my first time taking a walk while listening to gospel music (I'm usually listening to something ratchet to ensure my heart rate stays up...smh). I loved it!!! The sun was setting and the music was really speaking to me! I think I want to start making that a regular thing! 
      3.  Yesterday I signed up for Oprah's 21 Day Meditation Challenge and I love it! I spent my Friday night catching up on my meditations while sipping some red wine. Awesome Friday night-in for me!
      4. I bought a bottle of wine today. First time I've done that in months!! 
      5. I met someone new today who happens to be one of my sorors and a fellow educator! 


No comments:

Post a Comment